Thursday, December 9, 2010

Currently...

I am sitting in the Library attempting to study for Linguistics... I have no idea how I am going to memorize all of this! For some reason I blanked on having my exam tomorrow so I haven't really done anything. I am so sick of school. I just want to go home!

Packing is going to be awful. All of my shoes take up my duffel bag. I have to throw out my Coach sneakers (they are trashed) and my not so trashed running shoes. I am really sad about that, but they take up too much room! I also have to throw out some clothes so I will be experiencing quite a bit of anxiety. My frayed sports bras & running shorts, my worn teeshirts... It's funny how your favorite items are usually the most worn. It makes sense really-- when you like something a lot you are going to wear it all the time and it will get worn out and be perfectly matched for just you. Anyways, I need to be focused and clean out all my things.

I also need to study for Linguistics, correct my essay and add another paragraph for my Lengua class, write an essay for my golden era of Spanish literature class, prepare for my History final, and prep for my other Lit class final. I think I also have another exam in the lit class I have an essay in about 3 days later. And I have to do another exam next Friday for Linguistics.

I fully intend on going out on Thursday with my friends for one last hurrah! Hopefully I am so tired and hungover on Friday that I can fall asleep in time to wake up fully rested for a 4 AM taxi ride to the airport for my 26 hour traveling adventure. It takes all of that time and I leave Jerez at 7 AM to arrive in Seattle at 8:30 PM the same day.

So silly. :)

I am so excited to come home. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment